Multiplicity

 




This was a neat project to do and I actually had fun while completing it, but it was also super frustrating. I was being rushed by the person helping me take the photos (my sister), so I didn't have time to change my shirt. It was also super late at night around midnight, so I was worried about the lighting. The dog also kept walking around, so I was worried about her showing up. Also I didn't have a stand, so my sister had to hold the camera which was her phone. I told her to stay still, but when I looked at the final photos they were not aligned the same. The camera moved around a lot, so I had to align the photos manually and edit around that. I also had to replace some parts of the photo with the clone stamp tool. Even though they all have the same shirt, I tried to express different personalities for each of them. Two are being chaotic and weird by trying to get into the fireplace or looking inside the clock. Two of them are harassing the person controlling the remote control while that person looks completely tired of it. The last one is sitting on the floor just amused of what's going on and holding the dog. Overall, thinking about the hardships I had while doing this makes me proud of the final product.

Comments

Popular Posts