HTML Canvas

 

Original Image BT21 by LINE Friends

My html Canvas "Critters"


Screenshot of my code on Dreamweaver



        For this project, I wanted to choose an image instead of making my own. I chose this image knowing it was going to be a long process because of all of the different shapes and lines. In the end, I put in over 30+ hours of coding on Adobe Dreamweaver to recreate this image. I would say being on the spectrum really helped me with this assignment. I tend to have obsessive tendencies with hyper-fixations, so I got really into the assignment. I enjoyed the coding aspect of it and at one point I coded for 15 hours straight. In fact, my left hand is still numb after coding for such a long period. The heads of some characters where honestly so difficult and took me so many hours. The one I found the easiest to do is the white alpaca in the front. I'm not fully satisfied with my work, as I never got to finish the pillows and do the plant from the original image. I want to eventually finish this during the summer, so I can be fully satisfied with it. 

Comments

Popular Posts