Animation

 


I didn't get to spend as much time as I wanted to on this assignment. There were personal things going on that prevented me from applying a lot of time onto it. I'm not an animation major, so I'm not good at making an animation. Now here is over 200 frames that I input into photoshop manually from over 200 photos, so this is not from a video. I did not convert a video into layers or frames. I like the gif version more than the video because of the coloring which makes it seem more unique. It reminds me of a like a classic family video from the 70s. In this gif is my dog Boomer, Peanut, and then Bella. They all hear a noise from the neighbors until they start running at the end. I wish I could've added more to it. I was in the process of drawing my dogs for each frame and just have a white background, but I did not have the time. I also tried to add a filter for each frame, but I realized that I didn't have the time for that either. 

Screenshots from Video Animation









Comments

Popular Posts