FMX 210 Logos and Business Card

                                 Sketches for the 5 words I chose to describe myself


The word open-minded can describe myself well. I'm a person who holds no prejudice against any sort of minority. I have in fact dealt with difficult times in my life because I am a minority. I'm very open-minded and I thought it would be a great word to describe myself. I'm openminded to most things unless it negatively affects others like something hateful. 
I chose witty as a word that describes myself. I personally don't like to compliment myself often or think of nice things about my personality. Other people in my family helped me come up with this word. A lot of people in my family always say how funny and witty I am. I guess always quick to reply or say something that is funny or witty. My family says I've been like that since I started talking. 
I chose passionate as a word to describe myself. I am on the Autism Spectrum, and those who are tend to be very passionate about certain things. They have what is called a "hyperfixation" so I tend to be very intense about things I like. I'm also just a very passionate person in general about things like social issues. 
I am very much so a dreamer which is why I chose the word for myself. I tend to over-romanticize many things and I also daydream often. Things are often tough in my life, so I always feel like that is the best escape. I dream of something better or how happy my future will be. 
I chose the word intelligent to describe myself. I personally have always excelled in academics when I'm not struggling with my ASD and executive dysfunction. Often those on the spectrum tend to be of higher intelligence. My IQ is around 145 and those in my family on my moms side are of high intelligence as well. Unfortunately, I suffer from a lot of other issues that prevent me from showing my true potential. 


`                                        FINAL LOGO



I chose this as my final logo from the Witty section of drawings. At first the word in the lightbulb was the word Witty, but I changed it to my middle name. I often use Selene as sort of a pen name for my work, because Elisia Selene sounds better than Elisia Alvarado-Cali. I have to wear glasses because of my poor eyesight, so I thought the monocle would be a nice touch on the lightbulb as if it was it's own personality. It was a bit difficult to make because I am not an artist at all, so I had to trace it with on top of a photo of a lightbulb to get the perfect shape. It's not perfect, but overall I am satisfied with it. I struggled the most with the drawings because I am NOT an artist. Thanks to my ASD, I have poor motor skills so drawing is difficult for me. 

FUN FACT: My middle name "Selene" was named after the famous Mexican-American singer Selena Quintanilla.

                                        BUSINESS CARDS




                                                         Logo on 3D shapes





Comments

Popular Posts